Sunday, December 13, 2020

I Hate When I Get the Stigmata!

 I wicked hate when my hands start bleeding and I have thorns embedded deeply in my forehead.  It pisses me off.  I'm just a hairdresser.  Wait, no, I'm not, but Patricia Arquette plays one alongside Gabriel Byrne, who I'd let hit it all day based on his accent alone...in Stigmata (1999), which is currently viewable for free on YouTube.  We're in this together.  Now you, too, will know exactly what to expect when you have to endure your very own bout of the Stigmata.  Really, Padre, but why, though!?  Clickity click, bizznatch!

 
 
You can now also watch Nosferatu (The Vampyre) on YouTube for free.  Peter looks sexy in 1979.  He was looking good...yup...ripping out spinal columns and taking names!  
 

Sounds like my kind of night!  Come over and we can snuggle in close on a New England winter eve.  We won't be watching Netflix, but it will be chilling when you see the wounds that cut straight through my hands and a little blood drips on your forehead as I'm softly stroking your face.  
 
xoxo,
 
Love,
 
The Wicked Witch of the East