Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Spooky Free Flix to Check Out This Week!



I gotta tell ya that sometimes I absolutely know the pain of the zombies with their hunger for brains.  I feel the same where pizza and cheeseburgers are concerned.  I need large volumes of them.  Otherwise, it's like maintaining my life as a human in the same manner as the vampires that drink True Blood to sustain their lives.  Hungry!!!!!



I can see this happening to me.  I hate tomato chunks.  Tomatoes have to be smooth in my sauce or I'll freak out.  I can't stand the texture of cooked or stewed tomatoes.  I like them raw fine, but I hate them cooked unless they are blended smoothly into sauce or made into ketchup or catsup, whichever you prefer.  



I'm wicked sick, so I'm going to get some rest, but I thought I'd share movies with you guys, because I was looking for something to watch and eating is a bad idea, because yeah, yucky tummy, so enjoy and I'll return when I get some rest!  I have the day off today and tomorrow to rest, yay!


 I can't believe Crackle's got this one to watch for free!  Got my evening movie now!  I haven't seen this in a long time.  Watch along with me in spirit if you so wish!  Let me know how you like it!  You can watch it by clicking the highlighted link to watch it on Crackle!