Sunday, August 16, 2015

Disturbing Medical Videos - Live Autopsy & More!

In this one when he cuts the liver, it looks like he's making dinner.  This medical stuff fascinates me.  I don't know if it's that viewing extreme images peaks my interest or that I genuinely want to know what makes our bodies work.  As a matter of fact, I really want to go see the cadaver exhibit that comes to various cities from time to time.  It's entitled, "Bodies: The Exhibition.  I also would like to visit the Mutter Museum, because weird medicine fascinates me and horrifies me at the same time.  Seeing blunt instruments used in antiquity freaks me out, but it's also peaks my interest.



For anyone in Buena Park, Las Vegas, or Atlanta, "Bodies: The Exhibition" is coming your way!  You can get more info here....clickity click here! 

The Mutter Museum is in Philly, I think, which means it's not entirely impossible to visit and enjoy the shiiiiat out of it!

Anyway, here are some of the strange medical videos and medical-related findings I'm going to share with you from this past week and that I've been harvesting to share with you at some point on this, my horror blog, bwahhhhh hahhhh hahhhh hahhhhh!



I tell ya, if I was smarter, I'd be a doctor, but I just suck at advanced mathematical subjects, like anything beyond Algebra II.  



Here's something a little lighter if you haven't thrown up yet.  




I clearly have significant issues! Have a fabulous evening!   Enjoy!

Love, 

Amy