Sunday, April 26, 2015

New Free Horror Movies & TV on Hulu in 2015



Single White Female - I'm sure most of you have seen this, but once in a while isn't it a nice film to revisit.  Everybody's either had a psycho gal pal or a roommate at some time in their lives.  Either that, or someone who tries to bang your boyfriend in your bed pretending to be you, or you know, when they die their hair the same color as yours in the same cut or kill your dog, it happens....Their high rise apartment in the sky is creepy.  I wonder if their neighbors feed them tannis root.  If I was Graham, I'd listen through the creepy Victorian vents, too!

P.S.  I tried to cut my hair like Bridget Fonda in 1992 and it did not work out very well.  I almost cried when I realized how long it would take for my hair to grow back.  Fast forward to 2015, I'd shave it bald and probably not care very much!

Also,  note, there is a Mona Lisa with a cat head in the shot when Bridget Fonda (Alley) comes back to her house from the business deal dinner where she gets kind screwed and begins to cry, the night after her boyfriend (Sam) bangs his ex wife.



Sleepy Hollow (TV Show) - In this modern-day twist on Washington Irving's classic, ICHABOD CRANE is resurrected and pulled two and a half centuries through time to find that the world is on the brink of destruction, forcing him to team up with a contemporary police officer to unravel a mystery that dates back to the founding fathers.

I haven't seen this one yet, but it has 4.5 stars on Hulu, and nothing on there tends to have any more than 3.5 stars, and that's high.  Users are harsh there, ouch!

Kingdom Come (2014) - A group of strangers wake up in an abandoned hospital they soon discover to be an entryway to hell. As one by one they start to die horrible deaths they find themselves in a fight for their souls against a mysterious demon with a bloody agenda.

The Fields (2011) -  Steven is a sent to live in the countryside with his grandparents while his parents work through their troubles. Though his grandparents are happy to host him, they warn Steven not to enter the cornfields next to their house. When he does an EVIL awakens.

Soulmate (2014) - I can't remember if I posted this one, but I liked it.  It's a bit slow, but you probably won't see the ending coming, not totally, anyway.  Audrey Barker moves to the countryside in a last effort to get back on her feet after the death of her husband. She soon realizes her new house is haunted, yet decides to stay. Who is this new companion?

So, I tried to post some movies and shows that don't totally suck, but are relatively new and you can watch for free online on free Hulu.  I don't have Hulu plus, either.