Sunday, February 8, 2015

3 Free Weekend Online Horror Movies

I will be watching these three movies online this weekend if I can get to them.  I am going to begin with The Unseeable.  Its a Thai film and I'm fine with being in a subtitle reading mood so since that's where I am, I'm going to watch it since I have been thinking about doing so.  I will post the video player hosted by Hulu below.




The Unseeable (2006) (Thailand) - Rumors abound in this small rural town of a widow and her maid who has taken on a lover they say is hardly human.





Tears of Kali (2004) - Tears of Kali returns to the early eighties and plunges into a nightmarish scenario wrought when several EST-like groups establish themselves in India. One of the more extreme communes, the Taylor-Eriksson cult, carries its "quest for self-knowledge" to a malevolent end, with numerous group members trapped, tortured, murdered and mutilated. Tears of Kali tells their twisted and disturbing story.




Sewage Baby (The Suckling) (1990) - After all this seriously creepy horror, I need a good troma film to make me smile :).  This film is about a woman who receives a back alley abortion, only to have her aborted fetus attack her, her boyfriend, and everyone else at the clinic.