Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Free Coping Mechanism Horror Flix!


Um, well, nothing is scarier than this situation.  Nothing is crazier than being stuck indoors and not going to work.  It really helps you see what people's true motivations are and many truths are uncovered that may otherwise not be, so let's just leave it at that.

I'm ok.  I'm not dead.  I don't have the plague, but I do know alot about it.  Indulging in some good old fashioned horror is warranted right now while everybody deals with all their cleaning out of their closets both literally and figuratively.

Let's just escape with some quality and not so quality cinema!  I've never wanted to just run away so much, guys!

XOXO,

The Wicked Witch of the East

Watch The Love Witch...just because you should, but first watch Season of the Witch, so you can understand the parody :)...not the 2011 Nick Cage version, though.  Watch the 1972 George Romero version.



You can watch it on Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, Prime, and YouTube. The Love Witch is linked above for free on Popcornflix.

Also, I spilled cream on my shirt and I'm not sure if I smell like curdled cream or not, but who cares, because I don't have to go to work and don't know what's going on anyway!

Salem Witch Trials - I was born very close to Salem and lived in that area for a long time so this always interested me and it may interest you, too!  It's like 3 hours long, though, but free to watch on the YouTube.  It has Rebecca De Mornay, Kirstie Alley, and Shirley MacLaine in it and it's about theories about what prompt the witch hanging.



There are a couple. I don't have much else to say other than, hopefully this is all over soon so we can perhaps go back to the way it was or um...not, I don't know.

Enjoy effers!