Sunday, August 21, 2016

Now, Why Don't Ya Peel Off Ya Face - Face Peeling Videos!



TCA chemical peels are quite effective with reversing wrinkles, UVA/B damage, lightening the skin, and evening out skin tone.  Peels come in a variety of strengthens, but the TCA peel freaked me out when I saw what I looked like after.  Doing this type of peel requires about a week of downtime unless you are super self-conscious, because your skin, depending on the person will peel for up to 10 days and even possibly beyond depending on the strength of the peel and how deep it peeled on you as an individual.



Peels also help penetrate the skin so that other products work better, such as Retin-A and moisturizers.  If you've got a bunch of dead skin on top of your healthy skin, a hyper-exfoliation is a great option to kick-start your skin back into optimal health.  


I'm a peel enthusiast.  This woman recently had a TCA peel, which is a chemical acid peel that literally burns of layers of your skin.  Sexy, now peel off your face!!!

I've done one of these things a few times and you literally look like the living dead a couple of days later and your skin is dry, SOOOOO DRY!

Who needs skin?  Now peel off your face without further adieu!



Seriously, like the doctor says, don't peel it off yourself! I did and I have a nice pink scar on my left cheek. It was driving me nuts. It was itchy and a huge scab. If you're a picker, peels are tough and a TCA peel is a VERY VERY BAD IDEA!

I still do lactic acid peels from time to time to clear out my pores and slough off dead skin. It helps to purchase an after peel PH balance solution to calm down the peel so you don't overdo it if you start to feel a super burn and to purchase a moisturizer that will help with discomfort while you heal from your peel.

I'm not gonna lie, it does help you keep your resting bitch face fresh and young. It's akin to bathing in blood like Countess Bathory or Delphine LaLaurie. It's like the modern masochistic version. Now peel off ya face!


The things we ladies will do to be beautiful, sigh.  Men, you should definitely appreciate our efforts more!  However, there are men who do these peels, too, and now you will appreciate their strife for beauty!  There are a few guys out there who want to be pretty just as much as we do!