Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Horrendous YouTube Surgeries, Drainings & Other Atrocities!

Looks can be deceiving, because this little, relatively flat sebaceous cyst is packing and I mean that, its jam packed full of sebaceous goodness, puss, and junk that flies out!  You, too, can watch this YouTube kitchen surgery gem in the player below.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I.


These people have good accents.  I enjoy listening to them speak.  Maybe they can read me a bedtime story or they could let me squeeze that when it fills back up!  Get out the gloves, I'm coming in!  What a fantastic mum this guy has!!!




Great!  This is a full face-lift and fat graft.  I mean, it shows the whole thing.  Its like a 40 minute video from marking the face and neck lift to the end!  Omg, they actually write on the meat under the skin on her face, yuck!


This video is of a Salpingo Oophorectomy of a huge ovarian cyst and I mean huge!



This delicious little morsel disgusts me.  Its a Tonsil Cryptolysis (Partial Tonsillectomy) for Tonsil Stones.  Its not the blood or the tissue, but those bad breath crystals themselves.  Ewwww, what are they made of.  I know partially bacteria and pieces of meat and crap.  Yuck!


Senile Comedone Extractions - OMG, Dr. Yadav, I just love you!  This guy has tons of great videos.  Where do I find these people!  I'll do that for free!!!